This heavy duty, manually operated, low maintenance soil block press machine is locally manufactured. The Press compacts a mixture of soil, a small amount of cement and water, resulting in very strong, low cost Interlocking Stabilized Soil Blocks (ISSBs). Straight ISSBs can be used to construct affordable housing.
- Manually Operated
- Main materials for block production are soil, cement and water.
- Block dimension- 290x140x115mm (L x W x H)
- 3-4 men working with the machine.
- Make 400-500 blocks daily
- Soil has to be stabilized with cement (dependent on soil shrinkage).
- Machine is very portable.
- Machine weight is 140Kgs/308Lbs
- Blocks produced are of size 290x140x115mm (L x W x H)
- Machine has to be mounted to distribute the force needed to press blocks.